“Womans Herstory Month” Giveaway
While March brings in warmer spring weather and the blooms of nature, it also marks the month in which we celebrate the generations of inspiring women that have come before us.
To highlight the efforts of strong women all around the world and to honor the many contributions they have made throughout history, 13 woman-owned and North Carolina-based businesses will be hosting a “Womans Herstory Month” giveaway with a $300 value! And they have invited YOU to participate!
See what delicious goodies you could have the chance to win:
- Celebration Time, Pittsboro - 1 That's-A Spicy Pizza Sauce-A! And 1 Salsa that are both vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, diabetic friendly, and heart healthy, produced with lots of fresh ingredients, but minimal salt and sugar.
- Cottage Lane Kitchen, Chapel Hill - 3 Multi-award winning products: A bottle of each spicy pepper relishes, Get Me A Switch & Cape Fear, and a Hissy Fit Hot Sauce all crafted based on a timeless family recipe.
- Durham Toffee, Durham - 1 Gift Box with an assortment of toffees, clusters, and mash ups all created by hand in a certified home kitchen.
- Food Cravings, Greensboro - 2 Handmade Artisan Salsas made with the finest ingredients hand-picked by an award-winning chef.
- Ginny O’s, Raleigh - 1 Pack of Cheese Straws produced from a famous 1850’s family recipe baked with all-natural ingredients.
- Jaks Snax and Gear, Zebulon - 1 Sweet Potato Dog Treat that is handmade, homemade, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, low carb, and grain free.
- King’s Pepper, Durham - 1 Spice Mix that is a rich aromatic blend of exotic herbs and fiery spices based on a centuries old West African recipe.
- Mrs. Ruth’s Jams, Apex - 1 Gift Box with varying flavors of award-winning jams produced with the freshest, seasonal local produce and no preservatives.
- Plantnrgy, Apex - 1 Golden Dream Superfood Mix that is 100% plant-based, Non-GMO, vegan with no gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, additives, preservatives, and has no filler ingredients.
- Queen’s Jollof Sauce, Apex - 1 Regular Sauce and 1 Spicy Sauce that have been handcrafted with tomatoes, vegetables, and herbs slow roasted in olive oil for hours.
- Savory Spoon, Wake Forest - 1 Original Cheese Straw Pack, 1 Pimento Cheese Straw Pack, and 1 Cajun Cracker Seasoning that are all crafted in small batches with low sodium, sugar-free, and MSG-free spice blends.
- Sweater Box Confections, Nags Head - 1 Lemon Lavender Cookies, 1 Salted Chocolate Espresso Shortbread Shortbreads, and 1 Chai Shortbreads which have all been handmade with unique ingredients from local vendors.
- Yo Momma’s Style, Garner - 1 Green Chile Fest Value Set that includes 1 Green Chile & Cheese Cornbread Mix and 1 Colorado Style Green Chile. All ingredients are slow cooked to embody the flavors of Southwestern cuisine.
This giveaway will run starting March 6th, 2023 and accept entries until March 12th, 2023.
If you’re interested, be sure to keep up with our social media to receive the link! As companies that value diversity and equality, they are excited to use this opportunity to show their support for women and raise awareness of the ongoing struggle for gender equity.
Support your local woman entrepreneurs this Woman’s History Month, and also the possibility of stocking your pantry with some incredible eats!